On Christmas Eve morning, my Aunty Bee called from Seremban. She told me that she and my 2 cousins will catched the KTM from Seremban to KL and she wanted me to picked them up from the nearest station.
Aunty Bee : Are you free today? Didn't go out this evening?
Me: Errm...........why?
Aunty Bee: We are coming to visit grandpa this today and need you to pick us up from the nearest train station.
Me: WHAT? TODAY?
Aunty Bee: You not free issit?
Me: Errm..........are you sure are guys are coming today?
Aunty Bee: Yes.
Me: Ok, I am.......am free then.
Aunty Bee: We should be reaching at around 4 or 5pm. The train will stopped at KL Sentral right? From there how to get to your house?
Me: Just take another train from KL Sentral to Petaling Station. Get down at there and then i can come to pick you all up.
Aunty Bee: Ok, Ok. I will call you when we reach Petaling Station.
Me: Aunty, message or call me when you all reach KL Sentral so I can get ready to come yah!
Aunty Bee: Ok, see you then.
After i put down the phone, I quickly called JL and told her that I cannot join her and her friend for movie and so on plans. She sound disappointed and me too kind of disappointed for "FFK" her at the last minutes. Sorry JL.
I went to pick Aunty Bee and my 2 cousins at around 5.45pm and it was raining haevily. I am afraid to dive in the rain cuz i hardly can see anything in front plus my car is just a very "SMALL" car lah! Dad drove and i followed him to the station. Finally we reached home at about 6.30pm. I gotto rush to dress up for the dinner. Orange's family was having the Christmas dinner at their house and HC, his gf sms-ed me to go. HC is my good friend since pre-U and HC & Orange became couple since that time. Orange is like my "Big Brother" even though i am older than him by a year. I attended the Christmas dinner last year and this year again he asked me to join. I asked my mum whether should i stay at home to "teman" Aunty Bee or go for the dinner. Mum said "Ai yah, you just go lah!". I decided to go since mum said it's ok.
I told them i will be there a bit late. The dinner suppose to start at 7pm and i will be joining them at 7.30pm. I left my house about 7.10pm and I was caught in the jamps. Luckily it wasn't a very bad jamps or else i sure wil be very late at the dinner. Finally reached his house at 7.45pm. Not many people were there. Just Orange's parent, sister, youngest brother, HC and 2 of their church's friends. They are started "Makan". Orange's mother got me a big plate of food and they all said : "Siew Siew, you eat more." HC said " You have to finished up all the food here since you are so skinny. 2nd round are waiting for you!" Everyone was asking me to eat more and i did tried my very best to finish the big plate of food. The food was so delicious and i actually "tambah" a few more after i finished up mine. :)
We just ate slowly and chatting during the dinner. It was just a very nice and warm dinner. I more to like a gathering dinner and we all had a great time there. Wanna thanks Orange's mum for her great dish and her hospitality. Thanks Orange for inviting me to this sweet and warm dinner.
Because I was ddriving, so i didn't drink any alcohol drinks and because I was driving and mum wants me to be home before 12. Therefore, i left his house around 11pm and drove slowly home. When i reached home, Aunty Bee and my 2 cousins were watchinmg Astro with mum and grandpa. Then i discussed with them where to go on Christmas Day. I suggested to go Mid Valley and Ping, my cousin said she just went there 2 weeks ago with her friends. She wanted to go Berjaya Times Square. I said can but i dunno how to drive to there. I suggested to take Putra LRT and then Monorail to get there. Mei Mei, my youger sister it will be costly to take trains as there are 5 of us. She asked her boy-boy for the directions and finally we got the drawing maps. At the end, we decided to go Berjaya Times Square on 25 Dec.
No comments:
Post a Comment