Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Christmas Day

X'mas tree

I drove my sis, Aunty Bee, Ping & Kit to Berjaya Times Square with the drawings map provided by CF. When got into my car only realized that Mei Mei forgot to bring the map and we are lazy to go up to take the map plus Mei Mei said she can remember the ways to go. Ok, I trust her! Guess what? I shouldn't trust her becuz we actually got lost at KL. I think we missed the turning and then i continue driving "blindly" and searching for the road sign for " Jalan Pudu". I just drove along the way and finally we saw the Berjaya building. In order to get, we were caught in the terrible foe about half an hour. Finally we reached there after one and a half, then again looking for car park. I was full for the 1st 4 level and at last we managed to got a parking lot from a Malay uncle.
We started to shop. Most of the cloths there were very cheap if you dun mind the brand. You can get the latest fashion trends there. I prefer to shop there compare to Sg. Wang becuz here is more spacious and not too crowded plus the shops here dunn play the loud music. This loud music can cuz me headache! Ping got a few shirts and same for me and Mei Mei. Aunty Bee just went for window shopping and she said that the things there are "Too Young" for her. Kit got a new set of outfits for a relatively low price.
We had a really "Bad Lunch" as we were waited for the food for more than half an hour. We actually want to "makan" at McD but it was full and ended we choose this chinese restaurant. It's something like Kim Gary but the price is more expensive, no set lunch and the service was really bad. I definately will not "makan" there again. So for those we are going to Berjaya Times Square, do look for the place to eat before you are really feeling hungry. Cuz We were facing the dfficulties to look for "makan"place. Becuz you hardly can see their "makan" signboard.
We left there around 5pm and thistime we manage to find our way home. On the way home, it was raining heavily again. That night, dad brought us to have dinner at "Fatty Chong Restaurant". We had a great dinner there. Aunty Bee and my 2 cousins went back on 26 Dec. I was not rest on that day as i need to be Mei Mei's "maid" to her to shift her things back to her hostels.Really had a very tire weekend and what i need is more sleep.

No comments: