I am alone in my office since this morning. All my collegues were out for field work, meeting & some are on leave. There is a launching this morning at PD and i was so disappointed that my boss didn't ask me to go. My department suppose to send out the invitation but they didn't send one to me. Hey! they are displaying my design there and never invite the owner to attend. I actually wnet there and my design was put up there. Not many companies display their designs there and i would said that my design is among the "Top 3" work. :)
I sms JL for lunch but she is busy today. Had meeting with her boss. Then i thought of KFC. He promised to give a ride on his new Myvi. So i just sms and asking him for lunch. Too bad he is also busy with his work. :( I just tire of sms people to join me for lunch. I just went to "ta pao" mixed rice from the stall nearby.
This evening i need to collect my grandpa's medical report from clinic. He did his liver function blood test last Thursday. Due to the X'mas holidays, the clinic closed for 5 days. It opened on Tuesday becus it were raining for the past few days so i was lazy to go collect the report. Just hope that the results are good. Grandpa is getting better now but he still feel weak and hardly can walk for too long. Talked to him this morning before I come to work. He just saying long time he never go to "Pasar Malam". Yes, he is true. Since he was diagnosed with the liver problems and also suffering from the Eczema, he seldom step out from house. He used to have morning and evening walk and chatting with his friends at the playground near our house. Becuz he is under medication now, and he always feel tire and weak, so we dun allow him to go out without our company. Mum is just too busy to "teman" him out for walk.
I sms JL for lunch but she is busy today. Had meeting with her boss. Then i thought of KFC. He promised to give a ride on his new Myvi. So i just sms and asking him for lunch. Too bad he is also busy with his work. :( I just tire of sms people to join me for lunch. I just went to "ta pao" mixed rice from the stall nearby.
This evening i need to collect my grandpa's medical report from clinic. He did his liver function blood test last Thursday. Due to the X'mas holidays, the clinic closed for 5 days. It opened on Tuesday becus it were raining for the past few days so i was lazy to go collect the report. Just hope that the results are good. Grandpa is getting better now but he still feel weak and hardly can walk for too long. Talked to him this morning before I come to work. He just saying long time he never go to "Pasar Malam". Yes, he is true. Since he was diagnosed with the liver problems and also suffering from the Eczema, he seldom step out from house. He used to have morning and evening walk and chatting with his friends at the playground near our house. Becuz he is under medication now, and he always feel tire and weak, so we dun allow him to go out without our company. Mum is just too busy to "teman" him out for walk.
I just hope that he will get well soon. I really missed those days where we went to "jalan-jalan" at "Pasar Malam".
No comments:
Post a Comment