It's 3 more days we will say "bye bye" to 2005 and "welcome" 2006. I was on holidays mood since yesterday. I still come in to do my work what i am thinking is the celebration for New Year Eve like whre to have dinner and where to countdown. I am getting old not only mentally but also physically. I am not looking forward for partying but what i want is just a great dinner with a bunch of close friends and then we choose a nice place to have some drinks and chat there till 2006 arrive. All i want is just a warm and nice night out with my close friends.
Just 4 pm, I am planning to meet my boss later. I need to call and make an "Instant Appointment" before i pop up outside her room. Just hope that she is in a good mood or else I sure will "kena marah" by her.
Actually i have plenty of things to clean before i going for this New Year holidays. Mum said it's not good to leave the things unclean before the new year comes. I just dun like cleanning and washing jobs. But i have no choice, I have do it by my own cuz there is no one to help me. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment