I am at home. Tonight i am going to stay at home and not going any where to countdown for 2006. Suppose to have dinner with Mei Mei & her bf but we just dun really have the mood to go out plus she is busy with her proposal. I myself just feeling depress for no one ask me to go out. All my friends have their own plas with bf and with friends and i just feel left out.
Few years back, we were happily had New Year Eve dinner and the we went to countdown together. We were so happy to be got together to wait for the new year to arrive. Now, we no more together. They just want to be with their bf and no loger care for their friend like me.
Dong Dong used to be one of my close boy friend. Since he got into college for his degree, he got his new friends and he slowly seldom join us for our outing and then forgot about my birthday. I was so sad that he actually forgot my birthday. I dun aspect any gift from him and all i want just his call or a message to wish "Happy Birthday". Am i asking too much from him? I just so sad & disappointed with his changed.
It is raining heavily outside. Mum already cook dinner and i think for tonight just sit at home and watch Astro (TVBS Asia) for the countdown show. What else can i do? I have car now but i just feel sad to go out alone. Where can i go? If am at shopping mall, i feel more sad if i see people with their bf and friends and i am just alone. The feeling of left out by close friends and being alone plus no bf is so sad and it really make me feeling depress especially at this celebration seasons. This explains why i dun like X'mas Eve, New Year Eve etc. These all celebrations just make me feel unhappy! I really can't believe that i am going to end my 2005 year by sitting in front of tv with sadly and depress feelings.

30 Dec 2005

31 Dec 2005
No comments:
Post a Comment