Friday, December 23, 2005

Who am I & How I started to Blog

I think i should have introduced myself. Hi. I am NORAHS. Can call me "Norahs" / "Norahs Siew" / "Siew Siew". I am at my mid 20s and still a part-time student. I need to cope my studies and work at the same time and its' kind of tire for me. What to do? I am not "TALL" and i category myself as "THIN" as what most of my friends said i am "SKINNY".
It's already past 5.30pm and i am still sitting in front of computer writting my blog. I am too excited to write my blog as today is my 1st day of "launching" my very own blog. Just recently met up with few of my pre-U friends. We were chatting about blog & bloggers. Only few of them have their own blog and i told them i am planning to join them for blogging. But I am facing a problem which is my English is not good. I can communicate fluently but when come to writting, I am not good. I am not good in grammar and not good in expressing my feeling well in words. But I still insisting to have blog. I am "gatal" to own my very own blog.
KFC supported me. He said :" Not all the blogger can write in very good English one! Just write what you want and express it in your own way!" Yup, you are true! I finally decided to create an account this afternoon. Just few hours back and now i think i am addicted to blog. Still stay back to blog. :)It's fun to write, to edit and to publish the post! I just love doing this! :)
Gotto go home now as mum just called. Hopefully by 1 hour later i can resting at home by watching Astro. Hope the trafic is not conjested after 6pm.
My left eye
+

My right eye

+

My nose

=


That's me! NORAHS!

No comments: