Sunday, January 01, 2006

Hi. 2006!

Last rainbow i saw in Dec 2005

Last rainbow i saw in Dec 2005
Collapse II

Feeding Frenzy

Feeding Frenzy

Year 2006 just arrived! Even though i am at home sitting in front of laptiop but i still can hear the happiness and others celebration and shout-out through radio. Many people are at the celebration party with dancing, music and alcohol. I just hope i am like them, not like now. I still feeling despress now but not as much as just now.
I forwarded the new year wishing sms to my cousin and got his reply by asking who am i. I gotto reply and explain to him which cousin i am. He is working in Singapore and we lost contact for almost a year. Just few weeks ago, i got his contact number from mt uncle. After the few sms, he finally remember me. He asked me to go online and chat with him. But i turned him down cuz at this time, i dun feel like turn on my msn and chat with anyone. What i feel like doing is just blogging. Sorry, Nicky.
I was spent last 2 hours of 2005 by playing one of my favourite games "Feeding Frenzy". It was fun and i manage to be the 2nd high scores in tonight. Mei Mei is at the highest ranking in the scores chart. "Collapse II" also one of my favourite games.

No comments: