Today is my collegue's birthday! We used to be friends and now we are not due to some misunderstanding happended few months ago. Since that incidents, she never talks to me and i have tried many times to start a conversation with her but still failed. I am tire of being the one who always have to start the conversation. Now, we didn't talk to each other unless we are in the meeting or at lunch with other collegues. All my collegues knew about this and they are get used to this kind of environment in their work place. I think our boss still don't know about it cuz we act like "normal" when we are with the boss.
She is turning 24 today. Basically she just a nice girl, a caring and helpful person for that time i know her. She is here about few months before i joined and we did became friends after that. But everything change after that incident and she treats me like an "stranger" or perhaps an "enemy" then. Now the condition seems like getting better but still in "NOT TALKING CONDITION"!
She is turning 24 today. Basically she just a nice girl, a caring and helpful person for that time i know her. She is here about few months before i joined and we did became friends after that. But everything change after that incident and she treats me like an "stranger" or perhaps an "enemy" then. Now the condition seems like getting better but still in "NOT TALKING CONDITION"!
We went out for lunch, of course not just me and her ! There are other collegues as well. I think she will not go if i "ajak" her for lunch! They got her a gift and a cake! Because we already "old", so we didn't sing Happy Birthday Song for her at the restaurant. She is really happy! She thanks everyone except me. I didn't share for the gift and cake cuz i know she will not accept it. I also didn't share her birthday meal as for the same reason as well. I did sent a sms to her by phone. I think this is the best way to wish me rather than i get her something and the end she rejected! Just back from the lunch and she will have a own birthday celebration with her family and relatives tonight. I guess she is going to go off early later. Now she is out for another "lunch" with one of her "best friend".
I am here sitting in front of computer and checking my mails. No mails coming in today and it seems like a boring day for me. Time past very slow, now still haven't 3pm. Have another 2.5 hours to go before i stuck in the jamps to get home. Dad & mum have to attend a wedding dinner tonight. But she still insist to cook dinner for me and my youger sister. Thanks mum! She said we have to be at home tonight to "JAGA RUMAH". I actually plan to go pub with my old classmates. But now cannot already! :(
I am here sitting in front of computer and checking my mails. No mails coming in today and it seems like a boring day for me. Time past very slow, now still haven't 3pm. Have another 2.5 hours to go before i stuck in the jamps to get home. Dad & mum have to attend a wedding dinner tonight. But she still insist to cook dinner for me and my youger sister. Thanks mum! She said we have to be at home tonight to "JAGA RUMAH". I actually plan to go pub with my old classmates. But now cannot already! :(
Boss is staring at me now..........................i better go on with me work.
No comments:
Post a Comment