I don't like Christmas, especially the Eve. Why? Cuz i broke up eith my bf 4 years ago. He call-off the relationship on this wonder Christmas Eve. I really hate him for this! For spoiling my Christmas. I supposed be happy and enjoying the night but he choose to ruin it! I have not been seen him or keep in touch with him for almost 3 years. Now, I no longer hate him cuz this person already totally out of my world. Starting this year, i no longer remember his birthday and our aniversary day. These are a good signs............acccording to JL. I knew it!
For the past few years, i celebrated the eve with a group of my very close friends. But it's going be different for this year as most of them are abroad. No one is around for this year's Christmas. I think I am going to have a lonely Christmas Eve where sitting in front of the computer and playing some very boring games. I want to go for party but cannot get anyone to "teman" me. How can you go clubbing on your own? Special eve should be dancing and drinking with friends one mar! My family is not celebrating Christmas so i don't have the family gathering kind of thing for eve.
JL just called me and she wants me to join her with her another friend to watch "Perhaps.....Love" on this Saturday. Actually I don't watch any chinese movie in cinema, especially the Hong Kong movies. But becuz i am alone and going be bored at home and doing nothing and feel lone, so i told her " Count me in for that movie. ".
For the past few years, i celebrated the eve with a group of my very close friends. But it's going be different for this year as most of them are abroad. No one is around for this year's Christmas. I think I am going to have a lonely Christmas Eve where sitting in front of the computer and playing some very boring games. I want to go for party but cannot get anyone to "teman" me. How can you go clubbing on your own? Special eve should be dancing and drinking with friends one mar! My family is not celebrating Christmas so i don't have the family gathering kind of thing for eve.
JL just called me and she wants me to join her with her another friend to watch "Perhaps.....Love" on this Saturday. Actually I don't watch any chinese movie in cinema, especially the Hong Kong movies. But becuz i am alone and going be bored at home and doing nothing and feel lone, so i told her " Count me in for that movie. ".
JL + me + JL's friend = 3 lonely girls watching romantic movie
Sound sad right? That's the true and really happend to 3 of us. We are not ugly, fat and short or not socialable but still not attched! I have been single for 4 years and JL about 2 years. We are desperate for bf but just feel lonely and upsad when Christmas, New Year and Valentine at the corners. Therefore, for this Saturday we going to pamper ourself by get ourself a great goft for Christmast, have a great dinner and if we got time, we want to go for a spa. Just want to pamper ourself and treat ourself better! Shopping............Shopping and Shopping! We want to have a great day even though we are single! We'll see how on this Saturday! Really hope the plan will workout.
40 mins more i can leave my work place...................i am counting down for it!
Sound sad right? That's the true and really happend to 3 of us. We are not ugly, fat and short or not socialable but still not attched! I have been single for 4 years and JL about 2 years. We are desperate for bf but just feel lonely and upsad when Christmas, New Year and Valentine at the corners. Therefore, for this Saturday we going to pamper ourself by get ourself a great goft for Christmast, have a great dinner and if we got time, we want to go for a spa. Just want to pamper ourself and treat ourself better! Shopping............Shopping and Shopping! We want to have a great day even though we are single! We'll see how on this Saturday! Really hope the plan will workout.
40 mins more i can leave my work place...................i am counting down for it!
No comments:
Post a Comment