From one of my good friend on MSN, he said this lyrics really suit my current feeling:
听不清 喝彩声音 只有你的眼泪像海浪回荡在我心底
看身边 茫茫人群 究竟谁对我还有意义
一直不能忘记 我的勇气曾失落在这里裡
如今我找回自己 却又失去最深爱的你 在风中远离
我绝不放弃 永远爱你 时间 空间 挡不住不灭的情谊
你值得我用一生追寻 Woo
我绝不放弃 永远爱你 现实命运推不动思念的坚定
你是我最依赖的抚慰 我绝不放棄
看身边 茫茫人群 究竟谁对我还有意义
一直不能忘记 我的勇气曾失落在这里裡
如今我找回自己 却又失去最深爱的你 在风中远离
我绝不放弃 永远爱你 时间 空间 挡不住不灭的情谊
你值得我用一生追寻 Woo
我绝不放弃 永远爱你 现实命运推不动思念的坚定
你是我最依赖的抚慰 我绝不放棄
He said i don't have to know from which singer, the important is to know and understand the meaning. It's suited me so well, for now!
y2k, can you tell me how am i suppose to do? To give up on you or be patient and give you more time and chances???I am lost! I am not happy because of you. You have made myself so miserable, so lost. Should i wait? I gave many chances and i tried to be patient to you but what i got from return is nothing. You have hurt me but you don't know. This whole week, i just keep myself busy with my work so i don't have time to think of you. But i actually not happy. Do you know? I know you were there when i chat with Pinky. You just sat next to her playing Dota games. I know i was you, used chicken little's msn account to go on msn. I sent a message to you and you just ignored it. Why? Am i a scary person? Am i annoy you? Are you trying to avoid me? Why you want to do this to me? It's just hurt, like ChristinaAguilera-Hurt:
Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face.
You told me how proud you were but I walked away.
If I only I knew what I know today, ohhhh.
I would hold you in my arms.
I would take the pain away.
Thank you for all you've done.
Forgive all your mistakes.
There's nothing I wouldn't do.
To hear your voice again.
Sometimes I wanna call you but I know you won't be there.
Oh, I'm sorry for blaming you.
For everything I just couldn't do.
And I've hurt myself by hurting you.
Some days I feel broke inside, but I won't admit.
Sometimes I just wanna hide cuz it's you I miss.
You know it's so hard to say good-bye when it comes to this, ohhhh yeah.
Would you tell me I was wrong?
Would you help me understand?
Are you looking down upon me?Are you proud of who I am?
There's nothing I wouldn't do.
To have just one more chance.
To look into your eyes and see you looking back.
Oh, I'm sorry for blaming you.
For everything I just couldn't do.
And I've hurt myself, oh...
If I had just one more day.
I would tell you how much that I've missed you since you've been away.
Oh, It's dangerous.
It's so out of line to try and turn back time.
I'm sorry for blaming you.
For everything I just couldn't do.
And I've hurt myself....by hurting you.
This is the last sentence LH typed in MSN for tonight's chat:
早一点脱离悲伤的那个人,
才能够早一点认清,
才能够早一点认清,
不管遇到了什么关卡,
人最不能放弃的,
不是那个已不再爱你的他/她......
Thanks LH, thanks for being my good listener & adviser. Thanks for everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment