Waking up this morning with a slight fever. My whole body felt warm and had a terrible headache. I made a decision for not going to uni. Sent a sms to my V and replied another sms to K. K sent me a sms yersterday morning but i was late for class so i didn't reply to him. Actually just a very simple sms and i really don't know what should i type to reply. So i just didn't reply. From what he has sent me, he sound not too happy for not getting my reply. I smsed him said that i am not feeling well this morning and got a reply from him immediately. As usual will asking me how am i and blahblah. I was feeling really sick plus i am really lazy to type message, i gave him a call. He asked me to put down my phone and he called back to me. He knows i am a "poor" student and couldn't affoed to spend too much $$ on phone call. That's why usually my working friends will call me back. Hahaha! He is coming to KL today.He will departed frm Ipoh at about 3pm and should be reaching KL about 6pm. I don't think i can join him for "yam cha" tonight.
When i am sick, i miss him more. It has been almost a week we don't contact each other. Luckily i still can know about him through J, his younger brother. I knew he was in Penang last weekends for club activities then rushed back on Sunday for attending his aunt 80th Birthday Dinner. I knew he was late to work on Monday morning. I really feel like sms him but i am scare. I really don't know what to type. I don't know how to start a sms to him. I miss him!
I went to Qing ming last Sunday with dad & mum. Then we met up with Aunty Bee & counsins LP & MK there. Sis L suppose to follow us there but she was just too tired and had allergy after her Redang trip. She came back on Saturday night. I knoe grandpa & grandma will forgive her wan. Sis L attended an interview for the post of Management Trainee in Bangi Baru yesterday. Their offer is ok but she said have to wait for the 2nd interview. But it is far from our home. Must have car if she really want to take up the offer.
Now i have no more fever but still have headache. I suppose to analyse my data and i still owe I a progress report. I really have no mood to do all these.
The internet connection is damn so slow. I can't even login to MSN Messenger. TM net really suc*s!
No comments:
Post a Comment