Finally i am in the mood of writing. Thank God, I have the mood now! I was at home yesterday. I typed about 8 pages. Is not easy to start but once it started, then you memang have the semangat to carry on. Sms and phone calls coming in also i don't feel like "layan". That is me, when i am really into something (busy with something) i memang don't care for the surrounded response. Hahaha....I am like that one! today add anothr 3 pages. Good, at least i have a good start and a good progress! Norahs, you should keep it up! Tomorrow again i am not going to uni, boss is in KK and she only will be backrthis Sunday. So as usual i "curi tulang" lor, not exactly "curi tulang" lar. Just that i can't do my writing in uni and i prefer to do the writing at home. All my papers and informations are at home. House in my room is always the most comfortable place to do my stuff. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment