The trip for sample collection in this afternoon was cancelled due to the heavy rain in PJ. From my office to the place we are planning to go are in the heavy rain. My boss was right. No point if we go there and then cannot go to the site to collect the samples. It’s quite dangerous if we collecting the samples in the heavy rain and I am sure the Plant Manager also not allow us to do that. I called the person in-charge and told him that it was raining heavily and can we still go to collect the samples? He said: “Yah, you are right!” Then I suggested tomorrow morning but he said cannot cuz they have visitors in the morning. Then he said tomorrow after 3pm will be fine if we can come to collect the samples. What if tomorrow rain again at 3-4pm? How about Monday? He seems like busy and he asked me to discuss with my boss first and get back to him. I told my boss about this and she also agreed that tomorrow afternoon might rain again. She told me to inform him that if tomorrow (after 3pm) is not raining then we will be there and if rain, then we will goes on Monday morning. Ok, when I tried to called him and he already wasn’t in his office. No one answered the call. What to do? I have to call him tomorrow morning and just hope that tomorrow’s weather will be fine so we can carry on with out plan. Cuz I can’t wait anymore, I need the samples for sending to do analysis and also to continue with my work. I really hope for a sunny day tomorrow afternoon!
No comments:
Post a Comment