Thursday, April 06, 2006

Got the reply

Finally i got to call him for the sample collection. He said he was "so busy" and he actually forgot to ask his Plant Manager regarding the samples collection. He asked me to left my phone number and he will reply me shortly. Ok, fine! i trust him again! I waited for about half an hour. Finally he called me and said that i can come to collect the samples this afternoon. I was like "Hah? Today?". Cuz i didn't expect to go today. Then he said since the person in-charge is there and free for today. Then I told him should be alright but i need to inform my boss first. If not later when she found out i do all the things alone and without informing her, sure she will "mengamuk pula!". I am expecting i will be going alone to the samples collection as all my collegue were not free. My boss was in a good mood this morning and she said will go with me and the most important is she will drive there. All i need to do is to get ready all the empty bottles, plastic begs and some old newspapers. Confirm, we are going in less than an hour time. Just hope that everything will be smooth on this journey to the samples collection. Will be back for blogging this evening if i am not too tire when i get back to office! :)

No comments: