Monday, April 10, 2006

Period Pains

Yesterday i was having a very serious of period pains. I have it almost every month and yesterday's pain was so "teruk". I have to cancelled the outing with JL cuz the pains was so "teruk" until i can't stand up and walk. My sis made me a cup of hot Milo, once i finished drink, i just vomited it out. Luckily i still have some pain killer given by our family doctor. I took one and drink a little bit of water and then just tried to sleep. From my previous experience, when i have this period pain, the best way is to take pain killer and try to sleep. Once you wake up from sleep, the pain already gone. This time was not really work. Cuz it was too pain until i cannot sleep. I just tried my very best to get into sleep. Finally i did. When i woke uip already 4pm and i was feeling much better. Can woke up and take a shower and then have some food.
I really dun like this. Dunno why i have suffer this almost every month. Last time, i have to on medical leave due to this and now i also do that sometimes. JL also having this problems every month but my sis and other friends were ok. I have tried not to eat cold fruits or cold drinks a week before period, took chocolates when it was pained, taking Primrose Oil pills and all also dun work! Can anyone tell me how to escape from this suffering day (1st day of period) pains?

No comments: