Monday, April 10, 2006

Got the Samples

I woke up early this morning, cuz i have few things to do before going to fetch my boss and then to collect the samples. From house, i went to Old Town Esso petro station to pump in petrol. I like to go there cuz have the worker help me to pump the petrol and i dun have to do it myself! :) Yes, i am a bit lazy and the main reason is the petrol cap on my car is really tight and always have the problems to open it. When my car petrol going to finish, dad will drive my car to petrol station and pump in for me. Now he is busy and i have to go to pump in the petrol by myself. After that, i went to office, collect something and then heading to my boss house. I only been to her house once, about a year ago. Not really sure the exact location of her house, i actually make the wrong turning and missed her house. Then i have to drive another long way to turn into the correct "lorong" and then search for her house. I spent about 20 minutes and finally reached there. She was standing at the gate there and waiting for me. She did call on my cell phone but i didn't answer cuz i was driving and at the same time searching for the correct "lorong" to get there. I parked my car in her house and then she drove me to collect the samples.

We reached there on time and we got 4 types of samples. After that, i gooto rushed back to the office and keep the samples well. Then Y sms and we have lunch together. She is really busy these day and i only can meet her once a week for lunch.

Hah! Tomorrow is a public holidays! I am on holidays mood now. I will be meeting JL tomorrow. I think we will be going to Mid Valley!

WK is back to KL last Friday. She called me out for "yam cha" yesterday night. Ended up we "yam cha" at her house cuz her parents were in overseas and we have the whole house for us. Her bf picked me up with his new Myvi. A really nice looking red Myvi. I really like his car. He just got the car like 2 weeks ago and it's still "smell new"! :) We have some chats and because i have to work on Monday, so they sent back home around 11pm. Nice meeting up with WK and Jeff but Z was busy with her coming final exams so she didn't join us. Z, Good luck yah! I want to attend your convo in August! Then we can call you "Dr. Z!" :)

No comments: