At night I accidentally hurt my sis toe....What's wrong with me??? Today really is my bad unlucky day!
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
An unlucky day!
17 Jan 2011 (Monday), it was a balck Monday! I went to Loreal HQ for ModelFace to tryout their latest makeup collections ~Ultra Lavande 2011. After that, together with Jess,CiaWei,Anna, JuLi and SiewLi we went to 1U to have lunch. I left early cuz I wanted to go home to freshen up before my class at 4.45pm. I gotten 5 missed calls from CiaWei when I at the B2 2P10. I forgotten to take back my OneCard. I should had just take from them on Saturday. I left my car without taking out my car key. Basically I locked my key in car! OMG, I called them for help. I went around 1U seaking for help.....THe OneU Customer Service was useless. Eomas was trying to cheat on my and it was a long stoty. After about 3 hours, it settled and I was exhausted!
At night I accidentally hurt my sis toe....What's wrong with me??? Today really is my bad unlucky day!
At night I accidentally hurt my sis toe....What's wrong with me??? Today really is my bad unlucky day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment