Today i had lunch with my ex-bf, kf. He told me a shocking news---he was forced to leave the company due to his performance. I was shocked! I knew he was not happy in that company. He is facing a lots of problems basically is the PR problems. He was trying his best but seems like many people don't like him . The boss don't trust, keep checking on him. Many problems and hard time he is going through. I found out all these from him through our lunch session a month ago. I have lost contact with him fo a while, because of his current gf. She don't him to contact with others girl. Lagi worst is that i was his ex-gf. She just don't have self-confidence & don't trust him! Actuall we were having this "secretive" lunch. Our story already past, 7 yrs ago. Now we just good friends. Somehow, i am comfortable to share my problems with him. He is a great listener but not an good advisor. He has many his own theories & sometimes i'll just ignore his advise. Hahaha, i am bad, i know that! He just told by the boss on Tuesday, asked him to leave the company. After his discussion with the boss, finally the boss agree to allow him to put in his resignation letter. This way is sooooo much better for his future. Now he has to look for a new job. I know with his qualifications & working experiences, he has no problems to get a job. Good luck, buddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment